Tower of hanoi
The Towers of Hanoi is a classic puzzle with 3 pegs and multiple disks of different sizes.
The goal of the puzzle is to move all the disks from the first peg to the third peg according to the following rules :
- Only one disk can be moved at a time.
- You can only move the top disc in a stack.
- No disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk.
- Move a tower of
buffer peg, using the
- Move the remaining disk to the
- Move the tower of
buffer pegto the
destination pegusing the
ndisks, the min number of required steps are
2^n - 1. For example, to move 3 disks the min number of steps are
(2^3 - 1) = 7.
- To play the game use this URL – https://www.learneroo.com/modules/71/nodes/402